The Allglss standard range of beads are manufactured from soda-lime glass and conform to BS6088:1981 and Aerospace Material Specification AMS2431/6C.
Our improved manufacturing process allows us to manufacture the beads with low air inclusions and a high percentage of rounds, which, together with the control we have on raw material, relates to an improved performance in impact applications.
Products are generally packaged in 25kg white paper bags, and palletised in 1 tonne lots. However we can conform to any packaging required, from bulk bags to 28 tonne tanker loads.
AllGlass has been approved and included on the Rolls-Royce approved suppliers list MCL104 and our OMat number is 1/239.
Safety Data Sheets are available for both beads and grains.
Product Grades and Sizes
Allglass manufactures glass beads for the Highway market to individual customer specification.
- to the standards required for EN1424 intermix beads
- and EN1423 drop-on beads with BSI Kitemark and CE certification for a number of products
- 'BENOR' certified beads for supply to the Belgium market
- supplied with moisture proof and adhesion coatings to suit all thermoplastics and paints
- supplied with mixtures of various anti-skid materials to suit customer requirements
- bead size ranges from 10 microns to 2000 microns
- larger sized 2-10mm beads supplied for paint milling